Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Licence application

Options
  • 24-09-2006 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I passed my driving test (about a month or 2 ago) but havn't gotton around to sending in the application for! Does anyone know where i need to apply - i am in South Dublin / Dun Laoghaire.

Cheers,

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

The Motor Taxation Offices are located at:

River House, Chancery Street, Dublin 7

Nutgrove Shopping Centre, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14

Unit B, 9th Lock Road (Opposite the Mill Centre), Clondalkin, Dublin 22

Ballymun Civic Centre, Main Street, Ballymun, Dublin 9

Don't post it as the certificate may get lost or if you are posting it , get a photocopy first. Rathfarnham would probably be your nearest.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,041 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Avoid Ballymun CC - they messed up my application and lost it 3 times!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Irish Salfordia

You have 2 years in which to echange your 'certificate of competancy' to get your full license. After that time you have to re-sit the test

Advertisement