Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 24-09-2006 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Ok, I'm so great with compuyers and technology and the like which is why I'm posting here.

I want to create something with Windows movie maker, ok? I want to save it on to a dvd but my comp. doesnt have a dvd-rw or a cd-rw so lets say its small enough to fit onto my pen drive, Can I thn cipy it from my pen drive to a dvd on a computer with a dvd-rw? If that is possibe, then will a standard dvd player play it for me, (like on a tv???)

As you can see, I know shag all about computers and your advice would be appreciated

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 290 ✭✭Tak3n

nollaig wrote:
    Ok, I'm so great with compuyers and technology and the like which is why I'm posting here.

I want to create something with Windows movie maker, ok? I want to save it on to a dvd but my comp. doesnt have a dvd-rw or a cd-rw so lets say its small enough to fit onto my pen drive, Can I thn cipy it from my pen drive to a dvd on a computer with a dvd-rw? If that is possibe, then will a standard dvd player play it for me, (like on a tv???)

As you can see, I know shag all about computers and your advice would be appreciated

Yes, you can copy it from your computer to another computer with a pen drive and then use the other computer to burn the dvd, you will be able to watch it on a standard dvd player providing you select the right option when burning and not do something like burn it as a data disc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

Thanks tak3n, obviously i meant to say i'm NOT so great with computers at the start of my post

Advertisement