Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Dreams

Options
  • 24-09-2006 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

Recently I've been have these super strange dreams,
    My car had broken down and I had to abandon it and walk home then a few days later I dreamt that when I was collecting it I drove off the road and my car was launched into the air, the whole car began to spin my stomach started to churn I looked down and realised I had no seatbelt. At this point I started to panic in the dream the whole time while this was happening the car was airborn. So for some reason or another (dream logic?) I decided to hide under the pedals under the steering wheel and remained there for about 10mins while the whole of the car was spinning around me, for some strange reason it felt slighty safe I realised I could move and cripped the seat climbed in and put on my seatbelt a few moments passed and my car slammed into the ground and in that moment I awoke. It wasnt like I was scared it was like my sleep was over it had ended, ie no waking up in cold sweats.
    Then a couple of days ago when I slept in my student halls for the first couple of nights I had a dreamt when I was spending time with my father but we ended in a room with doctor who saying he had incureable cancer (my mother died of cancer when i was 14) the rest of the dream is kinda hazey but I remember my father was total unphased by the news.
    I'm trying to put these recent dreams together, they havent been frightening just cause for thought on what exactly they mean or what to make of them its really hard to tell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Wow, Joe, that is a scary dream to have about your dad!
    Does he visit his doctor regularly?

And I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I, too lost my mom to cancer.

Let's hope it was just simply an off-kilter dream this time around.

Hugs,

L4L

Advertisement