Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribal tattoo

Options
  • 24-09-2006 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I have a tribal tattoo on the top of my back... It's fully coloured in. I want to get another one that goes from my back over my shoulder onto my chest... I don't want this in color. It would cost too much, have too much colour, etc etc... Would this look stupid, 2 tattoos, one with color one without.

Cheers folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Maybe let it blend into black? like all nice pretty colour to evil sinister looking dark?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Walbert wrote:
    I have a tribal tattoo on the top of my back... It's fully coloured in. I want to get another one that goes from my back over my shoulder onto my chest... I don't want this in color. It would cost too much, have too much colour, etc etc... Would this look stupid, 2 tattoos, one with color one without.

Cheers folks
    Darren?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

at the end of the day.. its up to you if you want it.. you cant really ask people if it will look stupid especially if we dont have a pic or a drawing of what your thinking of...

try whack something together and or stick up a pic of the existing tattoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

Sorry to take this off topic for a sec, but Kastro (you seem to be a tattooist) does tattoo shading be more raised from the skin for some reason?

Advertisement