Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Before and after

Options
  • 25-09-2006 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

Before: Summer the day she arrived here from death row:

Clover329Mar05.jpg

She was a quivering mass of bones...

It took over a year to bring her around but this is Summer now and I am mighty proud!

p716604.jpg
    p716605.jpg
    p716609.jpg
    p716610.jpg
    p716611.jpg
    p716612.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Awww, so you should be!
    She is a beauty. :)

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Fantastic work, she looks super.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

wow she was skinny, she's a lovely little dog, lovely markings..what breed is she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Oh she;s terribly pretty and I spot a right glint in that eye.
    I wish there was a restriction on the kind of people allowed on bull breeds - too many young gits and macho men idiots are getting them as status symbols

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

You seem to do great work with dogs Egar - and well done with this dog she is very happy now - is he your dog?

I heard you have a website of your own - would love to see it sometime. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Oh, she has that glint alright ;).

She is up for re-homing now!

My website is www.egar.org (I hope I am allowed to post this :confused: ).

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

what a reversal of fortune you've engineered there ... good work outta you ... you must feel immensely proud ... what a smashing, healthy, happy looking dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

wasnt there someone on here looking for a red nosed pit "to breed (bud)"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

All adult dogs are being spayed/neutered before re-homing ;). And Summers is not a Pit anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

She does have that glint in her eye that shows a "real" (for want of a better word) personality ;)

I hope she finds a good home soon.
    I see so many of her breed (mainly puppies) in this area of Dublin, its so sad because they are usually being carried around by very well known, well, unsavoury charachters :(
    10 guesses why.
    I feel so so sorry for them, when you look at a big bundle of cuddles like her you realise how affectionate the breed can be with a bit of love and care. :)

B

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Wow, she looks so good. Well done to you guys, the amount of work and effort you put into for thse dogs, it's just amazing, well done to you again,
    Matty

Advertisement