Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kurt Angle joins TNA!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

He wants to wrestle and do MMA?? Deathwish.

I referred to the lighter schedule as a plus point about going to TNA. But TNA tapings are spread over 3 days. And if your a guy addicted to drugs its gonna give you a hell of alot of time on your own to carry on the habbit.

I hate everything about this to be honest. Less than 4 weeks ago he openly describes how his little daughter was nursing him around the place, how he had a severe drug dependency and was carrying litanty of injuries spanning back from 2002 and you could even argue as far back as the Oplmpic trials.

Less than 4 weeks later, he's magically put on 20 lbs of muscle, feeling great, ready to take on the world. It does n't all add up.

Plus keep in mind his family have scary scary heart issues as it is.

By just going by what he's said, let alone whats reported on the internet, I fear for Angle.

The best thing would be if nobody signed him. Make him rest. But thats business. Anyway sure TNA can always give Karren a ham for the funeral like they did for Tammy Sytch when Candido died.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I remember reading though that Angle had suggested winning the belt off of Cena and then having Cena chase him for it and that this idea was turned down by Vince. I imagine that stuck in the guy's craw and it's probably why they decided to give him the World Title.

I don't blame for wwe for turning this down .... health problems or no, the last time these two were feuding Angle was bordering on the ridiculous in his attempts to get heel heat over cena

Advertisement