Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pride of Your Collection

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

where did you get the masterpiece prime?, is it worth the cash? I know they're a bit on the pricey side......

I got my Masterpiece Convoy from Hong Kony on eBay, 84 euros including shipping. One of the best action figures ever made. Sitting in front of me right now with his Energon Axe. It's a lot but it's one display piece you'll always love. The Truck mode is a bit on the unrealistic side though. He seems to be mostly modelled after the Marvel comics.

I also recommend getting some Alternators if you can afford those two. The only ones you seem to be able to get here are Streak and Shockwave(Shockblast) which are both two great ones if you ask me. The best is Mirage though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

its been a while since i looked but im pretty sure you can get a wider selection of alternators in the argos catalogue. definently remember seeing swindle and windcharger in it, and im sure i saw ravage in the forbiden planet in dublin in the display case. that said theyre both a bit pricier than the local toyshop.

also a half price hound figure was doing the rounds a while ago in smyths, think it was going for 14euro? still might be some around somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Cungi

Powermaster Optimus Prime as well.:D and Pretender Starscream even though pretenders were crap the robot inside was cool

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

For me it's either G2 Archforce or World's Smallest Skywarp :D

I remember whwn I was a kid my friend had Overlord :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

As far as I can tell; the only alts released here:

Streak
    Swindle
    Windcharger
    Shockwave/blast
    Wheeljack(argos exclusive)
    Optimus Prime(Argos exclusive)

6 out of 24... extremely poor. They wouldn't release Jazz here which is more bemusing; but they will release a more obscure character like Windcharger(who is actually overdrive).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I had dozens at one point,

Optimus Prime (original and powermaster), Metroplex, Rodimus Prime, all the aerialbots, all the stunticons (Santa was very good that year!), Megatron, Scorponok, Galvatron, Starscream and the jets, Ramjet, Soundwave and Buzzsaw (no Laserbeak tho..and Ravage was impossible to get), Mixmaster, Hook and Bonecrusher (oh how I wanted the rest of the Constructicons), Astrotrain, Blitzwing and others I cant remember.

Funny how I had more Decepticons tho :D I'm half thinking of going up into the attic at home next time I'm over to see what's there :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Unicron owns all :D

Tho Galaxy Force Optimus Prine is damm cool as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Jetfire.... although it's the only one I had. I had the thundertank tho altho not a transformer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I have a new one, the tenth anniversary Beast Wars Megatron. He is truly beautiful.
    Thanks Cian :D

Advertisement