Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K800i on 3 Ireland

• 25-09-2006 10:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭

I have a K800i on 3 and was having a problem so I flashed the phone using the Wotanserver and so far so good except I lost the MMS and Internet settings for the phone during the flash. I am able to get access to the web but the settings have tried for MMS just aren't working. Does anyone have the full list of settings for 3?

I would really appreciate any help!!

Thanks,

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

you could try and get the settings from the sony ericsson website or the three website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭Johnniep

Tried that but neither have any info.........

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

you'll have to call up 3 directly and ask them to send it to your handset. byt the by, they dont like you to change the firmware on your phone so you may just be screwed coz they might not be able to /willing to send you the new settings.

think its mentioned somewhere in the contract.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Apart from losing your interweb settings, how did wotanserver work out for you?
    I want to unlock & debrand my K800i to use with Meteor. I'll use wotan if you can recomend it.

BTW whats paypal like to use, do you need to sign up longterm? Do they debit your credit card?

After flashing using the Wotanserver, I did loose my internet/mms etc settings, which I expected. I also lost the option to enable delivery reports, which I was not expecting. The people at wotonserver have no solution so I am stuck with no delivery reports (could be worse I suppose!!)

Rang "3" to see if they could do anything, and while they did try and help, they also threw in the fact that by flashing the software, I had also voided my phone warranty!!!! :eek:

As for paypal, couldn't be easier. Just enter your cc details and away you go. Never had any problems at all with them. Just be cautious of e-mails that arrive to you asking you to update your credit card info ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Johnniep

Does Wotanserver unlock the phone?

Have a look at the Wotanserver web page. Afaik, the K800i cannot be unlocked except by the networks!!

Advertisement