Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Theme Song

Options
  • 25-09-2006 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭

The Transformers Main Theme has to the best cartoon theme song ever! However, it's surpassed by the Lion version in the movie. I bought the soundtrack a few months ago, every person I've played it for thinks it's really cool. I hope it's used in Michael Bay's movie...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

The Lion version is a classic. The guitar solo always makes me play air-power chords.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

tbh i'm dying to hear a full orchestral movie-score version of it for the movie next year.... it's got such resonance already and, if handled right, would/could be as classic as the star wars theme (in movie circles)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

agamemnon wrote:
    The Lion version is a classic. The guitar solo always makes me play air-power chords.

Its funny when I first heard that song it was on a file on Limewire that told me it was the Hair Metal band White Lion who sang the song. I knew instantly they were wrong, but a lot of fans used to believe that (and that Mike Tramp got someone else to do the vocals)

Any idea what happened to Lion?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

How big were Lion? I can't find anything on them!

Advertisement