Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tight jeans to tuck into boots

• 25-09-2006 11:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have some lovely pairs of knee length suede boots and with this dark wet weather I am hanging up teh sandals! I want to get som ejeans to wear to tuck into my boots. I do have a 3/4 length pair from A Wear which I can tuck in but they are too baggy on the leg so they don;t look right. Can anyone recommend a nice pair? I am an odd shape so its hard to get any to fit. My hips are an 8-10 but my waist is tiny and my legs are v skinny. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

River Island have a gorgeous navy pair and a black pair [the black ones have removable sequin braces] that are very skinny so look really well with boots and look particularly well imo on thin figures. They're 58.50 afaik.

H&M also have really skinny jeans which look crap on sizes 10-12+ [once again just my opinion:p] but are savage if your an 8-10... theres more of a colour choice too.

I havent been in Topshop recently but they normally have nice jeans [I personally dont like the fit though..god I'm so fussy]

hopefully thats been some help to ya Good Luck!

EDIT; I see you're in Kildare go to Whitewater and have a look in New Look... they've released loads of new jean styles and I'm sure they'll have something!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

excellent thanks a mil Scraggs must take a trip to white water at the weekend. Had forgotten about H&M as their jeans are usually too long but if I am tucking them into boots the length wont matter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

New Look. BT2. Topshop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Dorothy Perkins

Advertisement