Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Ticketmaster tickets

Options
  • 25-09-2006 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Can someone help me pls? M:o y friend bought George Michael tickets online in April. Another friend did the necessary online for her and filled in the wrong addresss. So my friend never got the tickets and the money has been taken from her cc. She rang Ticketmaster about it and they basically told her nothing they can do and it was her own fault since the address is wrong. What can she do about this? Does she have anywhere to go? tks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭mel123

If part of the address was right its probably sitting in a sorting office. You fill in this form you get from the post office about lost post and fill it out for lost post.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Sidney77

Try ticket master again, Yoiu may have got the employee onhis first day or someone who just didnt wanna bother,

My friend got and lost westlife tickets and we were able to get a re print of the tickets at the point that night, so it CAN be done you just may wanna hassle them a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Polly Rock

tks for the replies. my friend did call around to the other house but they said they didn't live there at the time. she also rang Ticketmaster back and got a diff person who gave a slightly diff answer. i will tell her to try her luck with the post office. tks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭comer_97

if it is a seated concert they will reprint the tickets for you. I had it happen when my house was burgled a few years back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Just wondering, if you paid by c/card, but had the wrong address in, how did it get past the c/card validation?

Advertisement