Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The official UCD boards meetup!! 5th October

Options
  • 25-09-2006 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

Come one come all, and meet friends of old and friends of new.
    From Freshers to postgrads, everyone from every course and creed is welcomed here!

The date: Thursday October 5th 2006 (next thursday not this thursday!)
    Venue: the forum bar
    time:From 5 pm onwards

Would you like to meet all the people you've been chatting to here on the UCD forum? Well now you can!Lots of fun and frolics to be had!

So dont be shy and reach for the sky at the officail UCD boards meetup!

Edited to say: You will find us probably at the comfy couches in the forum bar (next to student centre) There will be an orange on the table we're sitting at so you'll know thats the table of the boards beers. If ya still cant find us then me and humbert will be there from five. Check us out on the know your ucidians thread so you know what we look like and any other probs pm me or humbert. Look forward to seeing you all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

fs

thanks panda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Will be there. I'll come then go + then come back but I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

/me forwards apologies :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

I play soccer at 5 on Thursdays but might head along after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

yea il try make my way up to the bar on thursday.Hopefully there will be alot of people there from boards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

I should be there at some point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Should be there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'll be there between 5 and 6, which of the regulars will be there first to welcome people so they don't pull a zane:p(sorry zane) because if I know panda she wont be there till later!

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

I shall endevor to attend, providing that I don't have to work. Stupid having to get my job back...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

/me forwards apologies :rolleyes:

Like being in Germany is a proper excuse... tut-tut

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

I'll be there after 6!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

[What you said in the post I deleted.]
    No. We don't slag people who have orthoses through no fault of their own in a civilised community. As such, we will not do so here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Grimes wrote:
    fs

thanks panda

Have to second this. Not cool at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Might go, might not. Who are you people? :p
    Make a sign so I don't get lost.

Whats the point in drinking during the day? seriously? ya'll just have to get a bus home drunk and with a bag on your backs.

some of us cycle and i plan to maybe go into town afterwards with whoever will join me! :D (if im free to go :p )
    Make a sign so I don't get lost.
    Ill make sure to get someone to bring a piece of fruit and a bottle of water ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

pardon me?:p
    wheres the forum bar?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

I'll be there - centre club

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Ill make sure to get someone to bring a piece of fruit and a bottle of water ;)

A pineapple and Volvic preferably. Or a kumkwat and lake water if I don't get to keep it.

i shall forward your request to the fruit and water organising commitee

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Sound buzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Should be there anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I'll be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Have to second this. Not cool at all.

I pm'ed grimes about it so we have sorted it out. Grimes is totally welcome to go ahead with his beers,I didnt want to compete ~(sorry grimes:( )This is just for people who may prefer one on campus. If you want me to delete the thread I will but twill be a pity as seems like quite a few are coming

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Great, the one time i was going to go and it seems like its going to be cancelled.

I'll pop along for a bit if its still on, wont be drinking but wud like to put some faces to names

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

There's a JazzSoc meet going on that evening aswell, but it's later on.

will any of you kids be up for going to the porterhouse afterwards. Say around 10? Becuase the forumbar closes at 11:30 anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

will any of you kids be up for going to the porterhouse afterwards. Say around 10? Becuase the forumbar closes at 11:30 anyway

That's a decent compromise: Forum Bar from 5 to 10ish and then Porterhouse from 11 to late. The forum will start getting really busy then anyway, and those who prefer the Porterhouse for the whole evening can save some space for Panda's 'crew'. There doesn't need to be a competition at all.

at least i know where you stand Samos :mad:

• Advertisement

2 beer nights are better than 1 beer night ;)

Advertisement