Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The official UCD boards meetup!! 5th October

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I was so drunk. I tried to go online when I got home but couldnt distinguish between the keys on my laptop so started smushing the keyboard.

To anyone I owe money to. You'll get it soon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Sounds like you guys had fun after I left

Also, looks like I had over-estimated my post-count, not even 150 yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

DirkVoodoo wrote:
    Ah darn! I saw you guys then Le Rack, I thought ye might be boardsies but I was mortified at the thought of going over and asking a bunch of ppl if they were here for the boards meet-up, followed by much swearing and abuse :).

I was sitting right next to you guys, blue stripey shirt (crap description, yes i know)!
    Ah thats a shame. I was there a wee bit late so tres bad organistaion on my part.
    DirkVoodoo wrote:
    with some of help from my friend Mr.Daniels!

After last nite me and Mr Daniels are no longer friends.I usually dont drink and this morning I remeber why that is a good idea.

Was great to meet a few newbs and overall was fun nite :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

i wasnt there yesterday folks...hoipefully catch up with you on the next one

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Organise another one soon! One that I can actually go to! I've missed the last.... five or so :( Never been to one in my life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Now that I'm actively looking, I can usually see at least 2 or 3 people surfing boards during my Sociology lectures in Theatre L :)

jimi_t wrote:
    Now that I'm actively looking, I can usually see at least 2 or 3 people surfing boards during my Sociology lectures in Theatre L :)

There everywhere!You just cant get away from them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

you really can't escape em....was in one of the small comp labs one day and at least four or five people in it were on boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I have never seen anyone else use boards, in fact, i am the only person i know who uses boards (excpet for red alert, but i dont really know him, sorry, but he is a fellow engineer!).

As an "unofficial" meet-up, i plan to go to the student bar tmw to watch the match and cry as our league 1 pretenders ( i never even heard of henderson) lose 8-0 to the mighty czech republic. Please god dont let koller play, i dont think we have any height in the back four now.

Yes, i went off on a slight tangent there......and whats the deal with airline food??

Pics are up on my bebo!I only took a few so theres not that many........ Didnt name anyone so you can all just guess who evryone is yourselves!

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=201917540&MID=217

• Advertisement
Advertisement