Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike parts for trade?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

Anyone got any road bike handlebars hanging about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Nothing fantastic ROK ON. I have a set of ITM Milleniums 42cm centre to centre I think. Not oversized so I think thats 25.8 (Matching stem too for a 1 inch steerer).

In oversize I have a set of generic carbon wing bars, which are 40cm centre to centre. Not mad on them as the drops are not long enough, look great though and were very comfy in the alps where I was on the tops most of the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,125 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

ROK ON wrote: »

Yes, some anatomic O/S 42cm things that came with this.

edit: apparently they're Bontrager Race Lite Anatomic 42cm and weigh 230g

@ Lumen - will take a look next week. I may call up to you if that is OK.

@Quigs. Thank you. May well be in touch with you, but will try Lumen first as he only lives up the road from me.

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    In oversize I have a set of generic carbon wing bars, which are 40cm centre to centre. Not mad on them as the drops are not long enough, look great though and were very comfy in the alps where I was on the tops most of the time.

I might be interested in these, any pictures or guide price? Cheers ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Billy Whizz

ROK ON wrote: »

I have a set of anatomic 42cm c-c bars you're welcome to. Fit a 31.8" oversize stem.

Would be very interested in these if they fit a 26.0" stem.

The carbon bars are for an oversize stem I'm afraid.

They are the same as these ones...

http://cgi.ebay.com/09-Pro-CARBON-ROAD-BIKE-HANDLEBAR-bicycle-handle-bar_W0QQitemZ350229017971QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCycling_Parts_Accessories?hash=item518b46b573&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|293%3A4|294%3A50

Quite comfy on the tops but I wasn't too impressed with how short the drops were. Not long enough for me, but thats just personal preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Billy Whizz

Ah no bother, cheers.

The carbon bars are for an oversize stem I'm afraid.

They are the same as these ones...

http://cgi.ebay.com/09-Pro-CARBON-ROAD-BIKE-HANDLEBAR-bicycle-handle-bar_W0QQitemZ350229017971QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCycling_Parts_Accessories?hash=item518b46b573&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|293%3A4|294%3A50

Quite comfy on the tops but I wasn't too impressed with how short the drops were. Not long enough for me, but thats just personal preference.

Yes, that is what I would be looking for - oversized. Is there much flex with these bars that you can see?

Now for the all important question, how much are you looking for? I mean the lowest you can possibly do for me! Cheers :p

Ballyhoura, the bars are stiff. I didn't note any flex, but I'm a pretty small rider. That being said other riders who have ridden my old bike found them plenty stiff.

I dunno about price. Got anything interesting to swap ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Murph100

WANTED

Rear wheel ( Campag fit ) for turbo trainer duty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

Anyone got any SPD-SLs knocking about? Perhaps after an upgrade to something euro compatible?

Cheap would be nice btw :).

I'm in Dublin, and I can collect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭theo4130

i have a complete back brake nd lever nd cable for sale, unused, still packaged, greystones area, any offers considered, (+€5) maybe a swap for something? anything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭silver campaign

Ok,
    I need a long reach front brake caliper, A Tektro R365 or something similar.

I have a shimano exage one like this (€10)
    http://www.velosolo.co.uk/exage.html

also have a laprade seatpost like this one (€20)
    http://www.velosolo.co.uk/laprade.html

they are both in new unused condition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vladim

I have a nearly-new Fulcrum 7 wheelset (campag freehub) on adverts.ie if anyone's interested in a pair of training wheels?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Spins

WANTED!

Zipp Vuka Extensions (ski/chicane type only, have straight already)

PM me please

Anyone got a black/white themed Fizik Arione saddle hanging around that they wouldn't mind parting with? Found one for sale on WeightWeenies but was too late and it sold, something like the Fizik Arione CX Saunier Duval team saddle is what I'd be looking for (as seen below):

PCY113.biketest.plg7141_prev-798-75.jpg

What I have to offer is a brand new Velomann Bike Score Workstans in the box and never used (see item description for more details and photos).

88110.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I tend to buy on impluse and buy wrong, so I have some brand new MTB bits for a good home.

I've an SRAM X-7 Front Mech, silver, top-swing. Suits either 31.8 or 34.9 seat tubes and is top or bottom pull. This one. Lovely looking piece, I'm just an idiot and my frame won't take a top-swing front mech. €25ish.

Also have a sunrace square taper bottom bracket, 68mm shell, 113mm spindle. €20ish

Both brand spanking and never been installed.

Anyone got a black/white themed Fizik Arione saddle hanging around that they wouldn't mind parting with? Found one for sale on WeightWeenies but was too late and it sold, something like the Fizik Arione CX Saunier Duval team saddle is what I'd be looking for (as seen below):

***Picture removed for ease of viewing***

What I have to offer is a brand new Velomann Bike Score Workstans in the box and never used (see item description for more details and photos).

***Picture removed for ease of viewing***

In addition to the workstand, I now have this carbon Easton stem and a lighly used pair of these high quality Giordana bib shorts (both on adverts.ie for ease of viewing - also in the Cycling adverts here and here!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 336 ✭✭cyco

Any track wheels knocking around out there? Having picked up a nice pair from TinyExplosions a while back, I have done a skid too many and stripped the threads...

So any rear track wheel, even a mangled one would do and i'll rebuild the rim i have onto the new hub.

I've a few pieces i can swap mostly listed here somewhere.

MTB jump frame, sus fork, carbon road fork, few pairs of bars, bling orange super light pedals... usual stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭chakattack

WANTED

Shimano Braze-On Triple Front Mech

Shimano Rear Brake Calliper

My preference is Silver 105 but Tiagra/Ultegra/Dura Ace will do the job

Have an old dawes 531 steel frame (size 52/53) to trade or cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gsp119

Wanted ( please)

Just wondering if anyone can recommend where to buy cheap set of mudguards for mtb - just the handy clip on type.

cheers

Hi Gsp,

I have a rear mtb mudguard, cost 15. You can have it for a fiver if you want to collect it. I only used it a few times

It's the same as this http://www.bikez.ie/product1622_polisport-cross-country-rear.html

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gsp119

Thanks - where are you based?

Hey Gsp,

PM sent with my number and address

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

chakattack wrote: »
    Shimano Braze-On Triple Front Mech
    Pretty cheap here

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=13623

Wow blorg....good spot

Just ordered. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭ryan_sherlock

Selling the following:

Brand new Garmin Edge 305 + Heart Rate Monitor pack - €175

Also brand new Sidi Zephyr Carbon (black) 44.5 Road Shoes (http://www.rei.com/product/780175) €80

Selling the following:

Brand new Garmin Edge 305 + Heart Rate Monitor pack - €175

Also brand new Sidi Zephyr Carbon (black) 44.5 Road Shoes (http://www.rei.com/product/780175) €80

Would like to take the Garmin.
    Few questions. Does it have a warranty.
    Does it switch itself off every now and again (saw when you are going above 50km/h).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kevhan

ARE THESE PEDALS STILL ON OFFER?

Advertisement