Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike parts for trade?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭too_sleepy

Hi

Finally making the move to compact. Anyone got an SRAM 50/34 175 chainset that wants a standard SRAM 53/39?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭cyco

a whole host of things! I'm looking for a crankset, bottom bracket, brake lever(like the tektro two finger ones), front wheel, and a front brake suitable for a steel fork, my 105 one's pin at the back is too wide for it.

In exchange for certain things, I also have spare pro oversize handlebars, a nice but very firm blue, black and grey trek saddle, and a few bits and pieces in the shed, to help even the deal up a notch!

Dave, I have a few pairs of levers and other bits and pieces if you're still looking for them. I'd be interested in the PRO bars- what width are they?
    http://adverts.ie/218608

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭dave.obrien

cyco wrote: »
    Dave, I have a few pairs of levers and other bits and pieces if you're still looking for them. I'd be interested in the PRO bars- what width are they?
    http://adverts.ie/218608

They're oversized, 42cm c-c, if I remember right... I'll measure them properly soon, but would be happy to find them a proper home! Have since found a solution to my lever problem, but will think about your stuff and see what suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭alfy101

jaqian wrote: »
    This saddle clamp...
    Seat_clamp.jpg

goes with this...

I have two if they are any use to anyone here.

what size

ive a seat post also 31.6

to big for my bike. brand new. cost 17£
    offers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Doroteo

I have a BB shimano for mountain bike octalink...any body

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=217179&cat=500

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭k_d

Have a bontrager saddle R1 of a new trek 1.5

http://www.trekbikes.com/uk/en/bikes/road/1_series/15/

same as saddle on above.

Looking for a ladies saddle. Anyone?

Karl

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭ryan_sherlock

I have two Specialized Womens BG Fit saddles - they are from a few years ago but are unused. I'll be at the biking carboot (mostly mtb directed) sale (http://ryansherlock.blogspot.com/2010/05/biking-car-boot-sale-june-1st.html) on June 1st with them. Otherwise, Dundrum today and tomorrow (then RAS for a week).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 eoghan95

anybody got an bmx parts
    just sarted after 2 years of mtbing

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭jack01986

Anyone got any cheap riser bars? Like from a sh*t box mountain bike? Ones with a bigger rise would be best.

I have a 60cm red Raleigh frame and white forks, 10cm quill stem, 27.2 suspension seatpost, chopped riser handlebars, 42cm Pro drop oversize handlebars, ~2002 dura ace right hand sti, and a few other bits such as mountain bike brake levers and old moiuntain bike wheels I'm looking for a new home for... Am in need of an awful lot, so ask for a swap and you never know!

• Advertisement

How much you looking for the bars and the quill stem? How narrow are the bars?

Not looking for cash really, more looking for swaps... Which bars are you interested in, risers or drops? Drops are 42cc, not sure of the risers, but definitely not as narrow as some I've seen!

i've a few forks, and bars and othere bits and pieces if you want them. I'd be interested in the pro 42cm bars. The bars i have are mtb risers, a pair of moustache bars and a northrounder bars.

Well, what I'm looking for at the moment would be componentry to build up a basic road bike; so far I have the frame, forks, threaded headset, bottom bracket... Need square tapered chainset, preferably triple, gear/brake levers, front and rear mechs and a wheel set. If you have any of these for my stuff, happy days!

Not looking for cash really, more looking for swaps... Which bars are you interested in, risers or drops? Drops are 42cc, not sure of the risers, but definitely not as narrow as some I've seen!

Interested in the riser bars and the quill stem. Dont really have anything that would be any use to you for swapping. If you change your mind let us know.

Well, what figure had you in mind?!

jaqian wrote: »
    This saddle clamp...
    Seat_clamp.jpg

goes with this...

I have two if they are any use to anyone here.

jaqian- have you still got one those posts? i have the saddle clamp but am looking for the post. I need a 26.8

k_d wrote: »
    Have a bontrager saddle R1 of a new trek 1.5

http://www.trekbikes.com/uk/en/bikes/road/1_series/15/

same as saddle on above.

Looking for a ladies saddle. Anyone?

Karl

k_d, did you ever find the swap you were after? I have a ladies saddle, wide and soft with some sort of gel cushioning but not too much of a couch if you're interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Im looking to swap this for a rear 36h track hub, Surly,Dia Compe or something of similar quality/price, would swap for Dura-Ace track rear with cash

Hub is NOS, 7400 series

Well, what figure had you in mind?!

€20? Have they been used much?

• Advertisement

Yeah, they have had a fair amount of use alright! The stem is newer than the handlebars, maybe six months old, but the handlebars are two and a half years old now. €20's loads, I'll only take €15 off you, but has to be a collection...

Yeah, they have had a fair amount of use alright! The stem is newer than the handlebars, maybe six months old, but the handlebars are two and a half years old now. €20's loads, I'll only take €15 off you, but has to be a collection...

Cool man I'll take them for €15 its like a reverse auction or something. Where abouts are you based? Im pretty busy at the moment so not sure when I could collect them. PM if ya want.

PM sent. If you want, we'll say €15 and a snickers?! I'd love a snickers...

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ronan0

Does anyone have a silver spring for a 2004 boxxer world cup fork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 the bald monk

I have a 60cm red Raleigh frame

Interested in the frame, horizontal dropouts?
    I know you were looking for chainset... took a double off an old raleigh and could put some cash along with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Timmah!

I have a large cardboard box that a bike came delivered in recently, before I throw it out just wondering if anyone has any use for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

Looking for a the longer seat cap for the Trek Madone 5series. Smaller seat cap is at limit.

Willing to swap if possible. If not let me know a price. Don't mind if its slightly marked. Thanks.

Interested in the frame, horizontal dropouts?
    I know you were looking for chainset... took a double off an old raleigh and could put some cash along with that?

Horizontal dropouts it has. I'd be happy just to take the chainset, to be honest, the frame isn't in the best of nick... Pm me to organise a pick up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Ultegra 6600 32h front hub new,

looking to swap for something similar in 28h or a 36h rear fixed hub/
    drop bars 26 clamp 44/46 width or 130mm bcd crank set with no chainrings

I also have a NOS Dura-Ace bottom bracket I would like to trade for the above mentioned. its 7400series, square taper 112mm in original box, all parts unused.
    (I was selling it on adverts with a crankset but Ive closed the ad because Im using the cranks now)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 jogoeire

Back wheel to an 18 speed Giant Defy Racer needed

It was stolen!! Anyone got any back wheels lying around?

Advertisement