Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike parts for trade?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭unichall

Mr Velo wrote: »
    Hi Velogirl,

I'm on the lookout for a 50/34 105 compact chainset.
    Currently using a 53/39 regular chainset. Would be willing to trade if you are still on the lookout, or purchase your compact one if you don't want a trade at this point.

Thanks.

Hi i have a 105 compact chainset 34/50 on my focus with about 1,500km on it, perfect condition and well maintained that i would be willing to swap out for same in 39/53, not sure of crank length but can let you know if your interested in a swap. Im in naas, co. kildare and you are in Galway? This might be the only difficulty, let me know what you think if your interested

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

unichall wrote: »
    Hi i have a 105 compact chainset 34/50 on my focus with about 1,500km on it, perfect condition and well maintained that i would be willing to swap out for same in 39/53, not sure of crank length but can let you know if your interested in a swap. Im in naas, co. kildare and you are in Galway? This might be the only difficulty, let me know what you think if your interested

cheers

Thanks a lot unichall.

Sending you a PM now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

granda wrote: »
    i'm looking to swap a shimano 105 front derailleur(34.9mm) for the same in 31.8mm, mine is in pretty good condition as its hardly been used, i also have a bbb roadforce stem(26mm diameter and 80mm length) that i'd like to swap for an oversize diameter stem(31.8mm) in 80/90mm length of any make

I have a tiagra front derailleur which I bought off another boardsie! As new, less than 200k on it. I never fitted it as I need a 34.9!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

Hi
    I,m looking to swop a Sram 2011 Force FD clamp on 31.8mm
    For a
    Shimano Ultegra 6700 or 105 5700 braze on.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭granda

I have a tiagra front derailleur which I bought off another boardsie! As new, less than 200k on it. I never fitted it as I need a 34.9!

ye i would be interested where are you based

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭devotional1993

000033.jpg

Im looking for the same or like with 170mm cranks or cheap!
    Ive the above with 175mm cranks to swap

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭tonycombat

Parts to Trade: 105 triple front derailleur (28.6mm), Mavic CXP 11 Front wheel

Parts needed: MTB Brake lever/gear shifters (3x7spd)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,000 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Am looking for a 100mm stem. willing to trade my 110mm (as new) if condition is good

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I have a black ProLogo Nago PAS gel race saddle that I'm wiling to trade for something with slightly more padding and white in color. My saddle is as new and was used for a total of 14km and then removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭granda

i'm looking to swap a fsa gossamer compact chainset (175 cranks, 48/34) for similar with 170 or 172.5 cranks. its in good order with plenty of life left in the chain-rings but no bottom bracket.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I'm looking to get some cycling gear (clothes, hearth rate monitor, bike computer etc). I don't have much in the way of items to trade except my computer screen.

Would there be any interest in this?

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭tonycombat

Parts to Trade: Truvativ 175mm Triple MTB square taper cranks (only done about 50km since new)
    22-32-44
    Looking for: Bike computer

godtabh wrote: »
    I'm looking to get some cycling gear (clothes, hearth rate monitor, bike computer etc). I don't have much in the way of items to trade except my computer screen.

Would there be any interest in this?

Have a lidl HR watch almost new, and a bike computer still in the unopened packet. you can have them both for €15.

Am based in dublin

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

stevieob wrote: »
    Have a lidl HR watch almost new, and a bike computer still in the unopened packet. you can have them both for €15.

Am based in dublin

I have a lidl bike computer and HR monitor. Cheers for thinking of me

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mccutchie

Sean Kelly 2012 Jersey Size Large, looking to swap for a size Medium. Unfortunetly large was the smallest left yesterday :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭tawfeeredux

stevieob wrote: »
    Am looking for a 100mm stem. willing to trade my 110mm (as new) if condition is good

Probably too late, but I have an alloy VO2 100mm stem, something like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtjgodD9JiXHUFfoGFHxTwjAnaUR3NgdAdnTkoVnYzUUw_Ok0fUw&t=1
    Don't need a 110mm stem, but I am looking for a 100mm stem for a 1" steerer & 25.8 bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Halfmoonman

Have a blue Giordana jersey brand new unused size L, got the wrong size to small.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=39136

If someone would like to swap for another jersey.

Probably too late, but I have an alloy VO2 100mm stem, something like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtjgodD9JiXHUFfoGFHxTwjAnaUR3NgdAdnTkoVnYzUUw_Ok0fUw&t=1
    Don't need a 110mm stem, but I am looking for a 100mm stem for a 1" steerer & 25.8 bars.

thanks but got sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mccutchie

Have a blue Giordana jersey brand new unused size L, got the wrong size to small.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=39136

If someone would like to swap for another jersey.

Hey dude, would swap for a sean kelly 2012 large, big fitting, also have a radioshack shirt worn twice, size large if interested:

http://www.bicyclechain.co.uk/productdetails.asp?productid=18458

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭harringtonp

Offered Mavic Krysium Elite Rear Wheel in perfect condition
    Wanted Deep Section Clincher Rear Wheel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

Wanted: Spare clamp for an Shimano Road lever (the bit which attaches the STI to the handlebars)

Offered: Check my ads, I've loads of spares right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭csb1989

hiya-
    I have a 50 tooth FSA chainring (very little use so far, about 500kms on the bike most of it on the little ring..!) which Im looking to trade for a 46 tooth chainring

Its just like this one http://www.amazon.com/FSA-Tooth-10-Speed-Chainring-110mm/dp/B007HVF686

Preferrably black and in decent nick!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Mr. Grieves

I have a 10 speed Ultegra shifter and a 10 speed SRAM Rival derailleur. They're not compatible, so I'm looking to swap either the shifter for a 10 speed SRAM shifter, OR the derailleur for a Shimano 10 speed derailleur.

Both are used but functional.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

Have 440mm FSA CarbonPro carbon wrapped alloy bars, 31.8mm clamp. They're too wide for me so I want to swap for 420mm or something, either 31.8mm clamp or 26mm clamp.

Anyone got anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

Have 440mm FSA CarbonPro carbon wrapped alloy bars, 31.8mm clamp. They're too wide for me so I want to swap for 420mm or something, either 31.8mm clamp or 26mm clamp.

Anyone got anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

Anyone got anything?

I have these...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056565061

The bars are 42's.

I will throw in the ITM stem (or the SMICA) with the bars and a box of prologo bar tape.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Zipp Service Course SL 110mm Descending 6 Degree Stem. Would consider trade for something of equal quality (stem retails for around 90), would prefer something that ascends gently, same length.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

CaoimH_in wrote: »
    Zipp Service Course SL 110mm Descending 6 Degree Stem. Would consider trade for something of equal quality (stem retails for around 90), would prefer something that ascends gently, same length.

Alright, not trying to be smart here, but you know that you can just flip the stem and have it going up at 6 degrees rather than down right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Well ... I'm not too sure about the angle, but when it's installed it descends a small amount. While if I were to flip it, it ascends very, very, sharply. I'll take photos soon to help illustrate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Are you sure its not a -17 degree stem ? With those the angle of the fork means that in the down position the stem is just about going down a little, but when you flip, your 17 degree angle gets added to the angle of the fork steerer and suddenly your bars are airborne. With the -6 it should be much less severe...

Advertisement