Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike parts for trade?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KerryCyclist

Hi,

I have a pair of Time Impact Pedals in good condition and would consider a trade for a pair of Look Pedals (need to be in reasonably good nick). Please contact me if interested, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Greyspoke

anyone want a pair of these? they have been used for about a week, the middle is pretty much a slick with knobbles on the shoulders.2641_1094299511067_1033925518_30299830_4004608_n.jpg
    swap for anything, although any assortment of bike light attachments would be appreciated, but other than that going for free........
    Hi Neil what make/model are they? Size 26x?
    I might even have a few light fittings lying around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭NeilMcEoigheann

Greyspoke wrote: »
    Hi Neil what make/model are they? Size 26x?
    I might even have a few light fittings lying around!
    they are made by a company called heng shin tire.
    and their 26x1.95.
    thats great i live in knocklyon. so i can pm you my details or sort something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Hey guys, I'm looking for an old rear wheel (for 9speed Shimano) to be used on a turbo trainer only. Anything round, with spokes and a shimano fitting will do (preferably straight :p)...not willing to spend much (if anything at all). That old wheel lying around uselessly in your shed is exactly what I'm looking for! Haha...thanks in advance!
    BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Looking for an old racer, something in the pegueot type category is ok but will pay good money for something light and with good wheels, for a single speed conversion.

• Advertisement

liamo333 wrote: »
    Looking for an old racer, something in the pegueot type category is ok but will pay good money for something light and with good wheels, for a single speed conversion.
    i might be able to help you out i'll have to check first though i have 2 bikes but they may have turned into rust even though their in a shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

That's great neil, appreciate it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Shercobar

I am also looking for an old racer, so I would be interested if Liamo333 only takes one or if anybody else has a cheap racer to offer .

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Greyspoke

Hi Neil I think I'll leave those tyres for now - more the problem of arranging to collect them than anything else - if I bump into you in the future and you still have them I might take them then but in the meantime, do what you can to offload them.
    Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭cyco

Couple of parts to get rid of.

I'm looking for a nice pair of track handlebars- drop bars with the long curve on top to fit a standard stem (not 31.8)
    Also looking for a black alloy flat bar standard clamp size, preferably shiny
    Also need a 27.2 seatpost (nothing too crap) and saddle (preferably brooks or fizik arione:)

To go-
    4 wheels all in working order.

pair of black 700c road wheels complete with 8 speed cassette. quick release but nothing special. €20ono

MTB front wheel. perfectly fine for a regular mtb. it's straight and as smooth as a cheap wheel... €5ono

700c racer front wheel. As good as new but not great. Shiny chrome rim QR. true and smooth. €5ono

Road handlebars. oversize 31.8. One pair of Ritchey in black 44c-c. Others maybe Deda and 40 or 42c-c.(came on a bike and never used them) about €10 each and should have a stem too if needed.

MTB fork. Marzocchi Z1 alloy. They're old but silky smooth and dont leak or anything like that. feature a double disc mount and 4" travel. €40

MTB frame. Aluminium Azonic copy. Very small frame for jumping, slalom or whatever. Would go well with the fork above but also comes with a steel rigid fork, fsa orbit headset a seat post and clamp, bb, a derailleur or two. €40

Any half reasonable offer will be accepted especially if you take the lot but a good trade would be better still.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Billy Whizz

cyco wrote: »

I'm looking for a nice pair of track handlebars- drop bars with the long curve on top to fit a standard stem (not 31.8)
    Also need a 27.2 seatpost (nothing too crap) and saddle (preferably brooks or fizik arione:)

To go-
    4 wheels all in working order.

pair of black 700c road wheels complete with 8 speed cassette. quick release but nothing special. €20ono

MTB front wheel. perfectly fine for a regular mtb. it's straight and as smooth as a cheap wheel... €5ono

700c racer front wheel. As good as new but not great. Shiny chrome rim QR. true and smooth. €5ono

Road handlebars. oversize 31.8. One pair of Ritchey in black 44c-c. Others maybe Deda and 40 or 42c-c.(came on a bike and never used them) about €10 each and should have a stem too if needed.

MTB fork. Marzocchi Z1 alloy. They're old but silky smooth and dont leak or anything like that. feature a double disc mount and 4" travel. €40

MTB frame. Aluminium Azonic copy. Very small frame for jumping, slalom or whatever. Would go well with the fork above but also comes with a steel rigid fork, fsa orbit headset a seat post and clamp, bb, a derailleur or two. €40

Any half reasonable offer will be accepted especially if you take the lot but a good trade would be better still.

Would be interested in the pair of wheels and the Deda handlebars if they are indeed 40cm!

great ill hold onto the wheels for you and check the bars for you later. im in d6 if that suits you for collection? any chance i could offload some more junk?!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Moreofthatjazz

any chance i could put my speak in for second refusal on the wheelset/pair black? or even if you had a pair amongst the others? also in d6 so collection no problem...

great ill hold onto the wheels for you and check the bars for you later. im in d6 if that suits you for collection? any chance i could offload some more junk?!

i'd absolutely love the 700c road wheels too! I've been looking for some for absolutely ages, like at the bottom here!. I'd also love the bars and stem (if 40cm aswell) but the problem is I'm in Limerick. If I'm up there soon and you still have them I'd love to take them off you! Cheers

yes please could even take it today
    PM....

i'll try to get my friend to buy the fork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭xz

Anyone got an 8 speed band on front derailleur, preferabally a double sora or tiagra that they they don't need/want anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

To go-

Would be interested in either of those forks. Send me a PM and we'll make a plan.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭dave.obrien

I have a pair of Pro road handlebars, aluminium, oversized, to swap for something. make me an offer! am kind of looking for a new saddle, but all offers would be considered.

also have two old saddles, if anyone would like them, one's a selle royal, perfect condition, that came on my hybrid and one's an old no-name, a bit battered, was on my mountain bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JT7

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a fixed wheel. Just the wheel, not a whole bike.

I have a free wheel on my bike at the moment and I'm looking to trade, sell or buy.

I'm not too sure about measurements so I think it would be better to reply to this, send me an email or text me.

Many thanks! JT
    jdtgeezer@hotmail.com
    087 126 2588

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

I have an L shape stem (100mm) and bars (400mm I think) in silver/steel to match.In perfect shape.ITM

• Advertisement

I want wheels mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

heya
    have 1 maybe 2 sets of tubs(track fixie wheels) looking for a saddle(girls if posible) and some other parts. make me a offer i dont understand.

cool, um how about swap for a back free wheel? Thats all I have, or I could buy it for 40 euros?

Still most of these parts to get rid of. Couple of interested parties fell through so if anyone is interested the following are up for grabs:

need a 27.2 seatpost (nothing too crap) and saddle (preferably brooks or fizik arione

To go-
    3 wheels all in working order.

MTB front wheel. perfectly fine for a regular mtb. it's straight and as smooth as a cheap wheel... any offer

Road handlebars. oversize 31.8 Ritchey black 44c-c.

MTB fork. Marzocchi Z1 alloy. They're old but silky smooth and dont leak or anything like that. feature a double disc mount and 4" travel.

MTB frame. Aluminium Azonic copy. Very small frame for jumping, slalom or whatever. Would go well with the fork above but also comes with a steel rigid fork, fsa orbit headset a seat post and clamp, bb, a derailleur or two.

Also bits and pieces like lx brake levers and if interested.

3 wheels all in working order.

Also bits and pieces like lx brake levers and if interested.

Would definitely take these as spares off you.

Emmet

emmet2

sounds good! anything to trade? or make me an offer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Federal

Karma wrote: »
    heya
    have 1 maybe 2 sets of tubs(track fixie wheels) looking for a saddle(girls if posible) and some other parts. make me a offer i dont understand.

I have a nice WTB saddle that you might be interested in. It's in very good condition, about a year old but used very rarely, it has the "love channel" I think they call it but that mightn't be much use for a girl:p, real nice seat though. Very interested in the wheelset, would swap the seat and some cash or I have lots of bits and bobs lying around that may tickle your fancy. About the wheelset, I assume they're just generic hubs? Are they sealed? What rims are they laced to?

Thanks

emmet2

sounds good! anything to trade? or make me an offer!

I've nothing I'm afraid..

Have 2 racers at home that just need some tlc to get them out on the roads again. The wheels could be all thats needed for the older one to get some life into it.

Will give you your asking price no problem!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I have a sora/tiagra groupset I am looking to sell, I cant seem to get the ad up on adverts at the moment, I keep getting some sort of permission error, hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

The Sora groupset has only done about 600km as I changed over to an Ultegra SL shortly after buying the bike.

The groupset consists of

FRONT BRAKE: Ultralight dual pivot brakes, Teflon pivots, forged alloy w/ cartridge pads
    REAR BRAKE: Ultralight dual pivot brakes, Teflon pivots, forged alloy w/ cartridge pads
    BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora, 9-speed STI, flight deck compatible
    FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora, 31.8mm clamp, bottom pull
    REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, long cage
    SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora, 9-speed STI, flight deck compatible
    CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra, 9-speed, 11-25t
    CHAIN: Shimano HG73, 9-speed
    CRANKSET: Shimano Sora
    CHAINRINGS: 50 x 39 x 30t
    BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano FC-4500

The groupset came on a Specialized Allez. I have no idea how much I am looking for for the lot, Ideally I would like to leave it go altogether.

The link to the Specialized onlys works with IE for some reason.

• Advertisement

Aquos76 wrote: »
    I have a sora/tiagra groupset I am looking to sell.

I have no idea how much I am looking for for the lot

Hey man, I got the exact same groupset on my Trek 1.5 and I am thinking of upgrading to Ultegra SL too! How much did the groupset upgrade cost you? Also, will you let me know how you get on selling this groupset (like how much you get for it) so that I know if it is worth my while my while at all! Cheers ;)

Advertisement