Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain Boarding & kite Boarding

Options
  • 25-09-2006 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Does anybody know any good spots in Waterford/Kilkenny area for Mountain boarding... bought a board and the S_A_F_E_T_Y gear recently... would be class to meet a few for a tear about some weekend - when the surf is flat...:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 seamunkey

Anybody??

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Tramore is quiet a good beach if you are using a kite with your landboard.Your nearest forect park or woods should have some sort of terrarain to use your board downhill.

Tramore is great alright - but dont fancy tying myself to one of those kites just jet - gonna try get the hang of the borad first.. :confused: - tried the woods the weekend - alot of scratches and bruises. maybe I should just hit the beach:rolleyes:

There is a kite demo at tramore this weekend,you can try out kites,no purchase nessary.I'll be there on Sunday,there are a few Dublin kiters comming down for it also.:cool:

Good stuff ... thanks for letting me know, that should be interestin :eek: ...
    Thanks a million for the heads up Wideangle :D

• Advertisement

Which kite do you use?And which board?
    Go to http://www.dublinkiteclub.org
    there is a forum and usefull info available at that site,it's not really a club just a group of many types of kite flyiers.

Advertisement