Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spammer

Options
  • 25-09-2006 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Got a spam PM from "Daniella" - UID: 83416
    hi!
    How are you? Are you interested to find a very good dental clinic in Romania to have a nice holiday and low cost dental services in the same time? If yes, please let me know and I will give you all the details.
    Bye

Eoin
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I'm jealous.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Cheers Eoin, site-banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Cheers Eoin, site-banned.

Bit harsh, all he did was report it :D;)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Eh, what? You're taking the piss, right?

Are you saying we shouldn't ban spammers now?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I think he was joking about you appearing to ban Eoin.

• Advertisement

Who was I supposed to ban?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

ecksor wrote:
    I think he was joking about you appearing to ban Eoin.

/me tests this didn't backfire horribly on me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Ecksor gets a net-point.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Very funny thread. Typical monday all round so.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You know in Malaysia barbers is a euphemism for brothels (which I didn't know about when I visited there but wondered why so many people wanted to cut my hair).

Maybe this is the same deal? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement