Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers ... sort of ...ish.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

the old ad is hard core, but the new ones only the citroen ones i like, the movment in the body is a lot more organic. seems like a paradox but i do like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

here's another one where a printer seeks revenge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Loved the printer one, hadnt seen it before.

Love this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUphvh4u-g4&NR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

What the transformers think of other shape changing robots

lilmegatron.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

i like em but cant help thinking some of em were market reserch to see if the film would work. or an outright attempt to show they could do it and gun for a job on the FX team.conspiratorial i know but it is interesting timing :D personally i wouldnt mind the lads behind the citreon ads being involved in the film. hell most people i know who arent into transformers think those adds are what it'll look like

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

With a mojor movie about transforming robots coming out, I can understand why advertisers are keen to jump on the bandwagon. Its good, it shows the technology is there to do it. I like them, especially the citroen ones

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Some cool videos there. Kinda shows you that they could have done this properly in the beginning. DAMN YOU BAY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kushy

from the first time i saw the citroen c4 ad a couple of yrs ago on tv i knew they would do a movie sometime. thats the best one imo. the robot dancing is very organic which is cool. and with the budget they have on the movie they should be able to get them moving x10 better than on any short tv ad! cant wait for next summer!!

Advertisement