Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

second hand books (law)

Options
  • 25-09-2006 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭

I'm in first law and looking to get my books a bit cheaper than retail price (buying them at retail price would probably mean remortgaging my soul). I've tried the second hand book shop but the selection isn't very good for law. Does anyone know if they'll get much more in as the term goes on? Also, is there a board around Roebuck where people advertise books for sale? Anyone know and second hand bookshps in town? Even if anyone here has any law books for sale, could they pm me?
    Thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Yes there are plenty of boards around roebuck, there are some outside theatre 1 and some down the corridor from theatre 1 to the small reading area (down by the vending machines)

Also, look in Quinn, as those who do Business and Law will also be selling their law books!

I leave mine in the SU bookshop and the law books fly off the shelf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

There are some people advertising their books for sale outside both theatre 1 and 2 if I remember correctly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

there is a list outside theatre 1 with a load of law books available. i'd say thats your best bet or take the books out in the library.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Seriously don't bother. The library has everthing you need.

-sangre bcl.

Advertisement