Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another xbox mod question...

Options
  • 25-09-2006 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi all, my first post here...

I live in Dublin, and would like to mod my xbox, so that I could play few of my older games, some are scratched badly, but I manage to create a backup of one to see it I could, and It was fairly easy.

Now I would like to know If anybody in south Dublin could supply me with a mod chip and install it for me, and I will donate some hard earned money for their time :D:D:D

Also, I read that you could replace the standard ATA33 cable with a non-sliced ATA 100 cable, as this improve loading times by 20 - 30%

My Xbox was bought beginning of 2003, and is in perfect working order...

I am not interested in buying any games so dont even ask...

Thank you...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭honkytonk52

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

u need a modded xbox to back up games so how did u do it with a retail xbox????

anyway if u dont want to spend money on a chip softmod is ur best option, if u have an action replay card all u need to do is rent mech assault 1 and u can mod ur xbox in 5 minutes...

or u can hot swap it with out spending a penny or leaving ur bed room..

its ur choice...

p.s try google if u dont understand softmodding or hotswap

Advertisement