Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap hollywood wax?

• 25-09-2006 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Ive been going to Urban Wax for a while but can't afford the 60euro anymore. Has anyone seen prices for around half that esp. around the southside or city center?
    Also any experinces of these places would be a great help (dont want to end up having my skin ripped off!)
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Busterpuss

Brazilia is brilliant, i get a brazilian wax in there and its the bees knees, they use a lycon wax imported from australia, with aromatherapy oils. its so the best wax i have ever gotten ever. barely any redness and no spots. brilliant.
    6750000 and a hollywood costs 55. ellen or catherine are good.

didnt really read your post apologies. for half the price i believe there is a place above industria on moore street. but i have heard its painful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Busterpuss wrote:
    Its so the best wax i have ever gotten ever. barely any redness and no spots.

now come on butterpuss... we're gonna need evidence!

god I'm treating every thread like the cookoos nest today. I'm hyper.

steve06 wrote:
    now come on butterpuss... we're gonna need evidence!

god I'm treating every thread like the cookoos nest today. I'm hyper.

evidence shall not be forthcoming as my next wax isnt til thursday

ok we'll wait till thursday then! I'll meet you in brasilia for a bsc... ouch!

• Advertisement

kinky

yes indeed :D haha, we've taken over the thread.

are we going to get a slap on the wrist?

no, a slap on the ass!

;):) :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :o:D

• Advertisement

haha, that's the response I was looking for!

of course:p ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i wouldn't personally trust anywhere that charges less than 50e with my delicate bits, but if you find somewhere good, let me know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Seraphina wrote:
    i wouldn't personally trust anywhere that charges less than 50e with my delicate bits
    Seconded.
    Remember you get what you pay for;)

very cheap..... Razor!

Advertisement