Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hoodie design

• 25-09-2006 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭

I need somewhere in Carlow that will print up designs on hoodies for me for one of the societies. who can give me some direction?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Not sure if its still there but Cooney Sports used to print tshirts and such. If you go to where Pennys is you will see it in the corner of the car park.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

ah the old Hanover Centre....cooneys sports shop, everything you need

Trilla wrote:
    everything you need

.. as long as its man united t shirts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

had a look there and all they do is T-Shirts. what i'm looking for is something closer to embroidered hoodies

RedXIV wrote:
    had a look there and all they do is T-Shirts. what i'm looking for is something closer to embroidered hoodies

mmm me thinks you will have to go further a field for that. Try www.pride.ie. Also ask the SU they may be able to help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

yep a bit too complex for a town like ours...prob too complex for a country like ours. The net is your best bet IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

are you looking for hoodies similar to those that they have for the college? I can give you the contact that the college uses for their hoodies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Yeah if you can get me that it'd be class. cheers man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

I've PM'd you the contact numbers

Advertisement