Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

london fashion spots

• 25-09-2006 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

i'm heading to london in a week or two and i want to know the best fashion hotspots...not interested in high street i want the really top places.

I only have two days so theres not a lot of time for sorting through the bland spots . I want to head straight for the best ones....any idea

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

When you say fashion hotspots, and not highstreet, I'm assuming you're more Prada than Primark.

Harvey Nichols, (corner of Knightsbridge and Sloane Street - Knightsbridge tube), Harrods - also in Knightsbridge, Prada is also on Sloane Street, Gucci are in Harrods and on Sloane Street separately - Sloane Street really is your mecca if you're looking for high-end labels, with New Bond Street and Old Bond Street in the mix to cover everything you could need. Or want. Or never knew you needed but then see and have to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

all taken note of thank you! its not that i'm after labels, more like modern unique boutique type places and one off retro/vintage places. but still i can't say im not interested in "seeing" the guuci prada end of things.....i really want a big bag of some kind! Sloane st might be the place for that

anyway thanks jack daniels!!

Advertisement