Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl

• 25-09-2006 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi All

Im thinking of getting setup with Ntl broadband as Eircom doesnt work in my area. I would be very greatful if yous could give me some feedback on Ntls service.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,635 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Hey,
    What area are you in?
    There are a tonne of posts in this forum on broadband providers, perhaps even some stickies.
    I think you'll hear good and bad stories about all providers.
    From what I have seen, NTL has been very good up until recently (when they were bought out). Some people apparently had issues with routing, not sure if they have been ironed out yet (again I suspect there is a post in here somewhere about this very issue)

Kippy

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Fanfan

Im in Dublin 9 is that area ok for Ntl do ya know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

take a read at the many threads on ntl. As said above, it was excellent until getting bought out 2 months ago, now it's gone to the dogs. IMO you'd be mad to go with them now.

Advertisement