Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paintball only for stag parties???

• 25-09-2006 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I gave gone along to a few paintball sessions now (fields in Kerry, Limerick and Kinsale - forget their names) and am really getting in to it, even though I usually end up looking like a Dalmation for days after.

However, even though I always come along with a mate or two I only ever seem to play with stag parties.

Is there any type of team, club, interest group, etc out there paintball games in the Cork region?

I’d like to take part in something where the players rely on tactics rather than just mad lunatic full frontal assaults (although there can be something said for those too :D )

Thanks in advance,

The Duke

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

sup duke.
    As far as i know there is no team in cork, yet. There is a team in dublin, wexford, belfast and galway soon enough i think. When i mean team, i mean people with their own markers (guns) etc that play mainly speedball. However the wexford one is a woodsball team mainly as far as i know.

If you cant find what you are looking for here, then try the site www.irish-paintball.net. You may find what you are looking for there

Richie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Hi Duke,

Paintball isnt only for stag parties you will be pleased to hear.

There are very few teams in Ireland at the moment but that is something that is changing. Either post on here or you can go to this site for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TheDuke

excellent! thanks for that guys!

I'll join that forum and surely something will come together sooner or later...

The Duke

Advertisement