Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum access

Options
  • 25-09-2006 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Whenever I try and access the Mobile & PDA's forum I get the message below. How do I contact an administrator to rectify the problem?

PH4T, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

You are banned from that forum for posting with just the word test 14 times in the one thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭PH4T

Asok wrote:
    You are banned from that forum for posting with just the word test 14 times in the one thread.

Sorry I was only testing different things that day as I haven't used boards.ie in years. How can I get access to that forum again?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

PM one of the moderators of the forum. Navigate to the forum via this link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Next time, you want to test something, use the Test forum.

Advertisement