Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corp. Membership Kilkenny Gyms

• 25-09-2006 6:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

First post - so Hello!:D
    I'm thinking of joining the gym in Hotel Kilkenny (the 230-times-cleaner-than-normal-swimming-pool-water did it for me). Its not that cheap (856 for Single Membership) and the girl said their rates are going up in October. They have a saving of EUR 156 for corporate membership though.
    Does anyone know if - hypothetically speaking - I were to say that I was working in someplace like Glanbia, do they actually go and check with the company?
    Alternatively, if 5 people join at the same time the Corporate Membership applies - any takers?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I think you need a letter from the company. Perhaps whoever you work for at the moment already has a corporate scheme?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Doolin

If you say you are a teacher and give them a teacher number they dont check and then you pay 200 a month for three months which works out ok:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

200 a month for 3 months?! I pay about €600 a year and I think that's pricey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I thinking of joining Hotel Kilkenny, I think its the best and easyest for parking. How much is it for a year with out the joining fee, I was a member before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

BingoBongo wrote:
    I thinking of joining Hotel Kilkenny, I think its the best and easyest for parking. How much is it for a year with out the joining fee, I was a member before.

Its about 700. I think they said prices were going up in October though to 730.

• Advertisement

MsFifers wrote:
    Its about 700. I think they said prices were going up in October though to 730.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

The gym at Hotel kilkenny is beautiful. I wish I could of stayed on as an employee long enough to get the free membership. :(

I would of joined it next year but I am going back to NY next week. Maybe if I ever return to Ireland.

JohnMc1 wrote:
    The gym at Hotel kilkenny is beautiful. I wish I could of stayed on as an employee long enough to get the free membership. :(

I would of joined it next year but I am going back to NY next week. Maybe if I ever return to Ireland.

Jesus there just after getting it finished and your heading off!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

BingoBongo wrote:
    Jesus there just after getting it finished and your heading off!!!:eek:

Yeah I know. The hotel is beautiful. I dropped in today to try and say goodbye to some of the people I used to work with when I was employed at the hotel.

I am heading back to NY to try and make the January NYPD Police Academy class. I was hoping to make the next Garda class but from the unumber of testees taking it and few spots available for the academy its seems impossible. If it doesn't pan out I am planning to return and try for the Garda agiain next year.

Advertisement