Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost EVERYTHING!!

Options
  • 25-09-2006 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭

I'M SUCH A RETARD :(

Lost my wallet today, and only noticed an hour ago.

Didnt have any cash thank god, but had just about everything else.

College ID, CIE student travel card, BOI atm card, clock card for work, safe pass card, european health card thing. :(:(:(:o:o:o

Iv'e never felt more retarded. I hope to **** someone hands it in!!

I actually REMEMBER hearing it fall when I was on the bus, but it never clicked in my dumb skull.

I know the exact bus I was on, so HOPE TO GOD i get it back tomoro. :(

I'll have to pay for all my transport tommorrow, even though I bought a weekly this morning, that was also in my wallet.

I just cant believe I did this, Im usually so careful with stuff.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Oh god you poor thing.

I lost my wallet on a bus before, it was handed in. All cards / money intact.

I lost another one in Dunnes once, they found a BOI bankcard in it so handed it in to BOI, who phoned me to say they had it. Again, all cards / money intact.

So, you never know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

And how is this a "consumer" issue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Sillyaspie

maybee you were pickpocketed, and you won't be able to get it back, they probably ahev hacked into your atm card, and are using your college printing credits as we speak,
    pity...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I was not pickpocketed.

I had it in my heans pocket, and it was just one of those BOI blue card holders, no way it got knicked.

Still doesnt help me though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

I'M SUCH A RETARD :(

rather than being on here what action have u taken re the atm card etc?

Someone make take ur place in college

• Advertisement

Yeah, the'll walk into my lectures and say "HI, I got plastic surgery guys"

I rang up CIe to see if they found anything on the bus I was on, I'll have to wait till the morning to sort it out! :(

ATM card isn't as big a deal, less than €500 in the account, and no way for them to use it.

ATM card isn't as big a deal, less than €500 in the account, and no way for them to use it.

Why is the robber a paralysed retard, or does he just not deal in cash?

Yeah, the'll walk into my lectures and say "HI, I got plastic surgery guys"

Well it would be stupid for them plural to do it the same time.

ATM card isn't important as i said, but cancelled it anyway.

And yes, it would be stupid for more than one person to pose as me, but isn't the idea that someone would steal my card, purely to attend my lectures even MORE retarded? The fact you even said it is pretty dumb tbh. (That's rich coming from me, as I'm the retard in this thread) :(:rolleyes:

ATM card isn't important as i said, but cancelled it anyway.

And yes, it would be stupid for more than one person to pose as me, but isn't the idea that someone would steal my card, purely to attend my lectures even MORE retarded? The fact you even said it is pretty dumb tbh. (That's rich coming from me, as I'm the retard in this thread) :(:rolleyes:

In fact it was Ircoha who suggested it not me,

• Advertisement

Nintendo wii tbh

I get that everywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

How about putting a note in your wallet

"If you find this wallet, even if items are missing, please call me (john 08x-xxxxxxx) and I'll give you EUR 100 cash, no questions asked"

I got most of it sorted today.

Rang cie, there sending me out a replacement student travel card (but they couldn't replace my weekly rail ticket, even though the card was used in the system to buy it :mad:)

Rang bank, collecting my new atm card on Friday.
    Rang work, got my swipe card replaced.

Still have id, and safe pass to try sort out. :( I hate being stupid

Actually found it under my tv :D:D :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

vector wrote:
    How about putting a note in your wallet

"If you find this wallet, even if items are missing, please call me (john 08x-xxxxxxx) and I'll give you EUR 100 cash, no questions asked"

cool idea

i actually gave up using wallets because i kept on losing them. If things are kept seperately in your pocket, you are less likely to lose them.

going to close this thread now. no offence to Irish Grumpy, and it was great that you found your wallet, but it was a totally pointless thread (Vector's contribution aside!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement