Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mahon Point to city centre

Options
  • 25-09-2006 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭

Can anyone give me a route I can walk from Mahon Point to the city centre without me wandering around in circles? Easiest or shortest route, whichever works. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

You can enjoy a more peaceful walk by using the public walk, see this route -> http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=457894

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Follow the old railway line and Centre Park Road.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

straightforward: walk towards douglas, adn go down well road (fisrt exit from teh big roundabout at the top of the hill) and wehn you hit the slip road from the link hang a right and stroll in the douglas road. if you take the second exit at the big roundybout, you can walk across past páirc uí rinn, and go down along the boreenamana road until you hit a big traffic lit junction at the bottom of wallaces ave (v steep hill thing), hang a right there and at teh next set of lights walk left to end up by victoria rd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Thanks all. Was gonna walk home from work yesterday but only got as far as the roundabout before the oppressive drizzle got to me. Today definitely looks like a bus day! My poor soggy socks :(

Advertisement