Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bootcamp or part-time?!

Options
  • 25-09-2006 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

My company is going to pay for training for me for MCSA/MCSE but i don't know whether to pick a bootcamp or part time.:confused::confused: I can either do 24 evenings or 8 days. Has anybody had any experience with the bootcamps? I did an evening course before and I found after being in work all day my mind would wonder and I'd be knackered by the end of it. I like the idea of being able to concentrate on the subject and getting it all done at once but I don't want to overload my brain! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It depends how you work,the boot camp will leave you wrecked and you won't have much time to go voer stuff before you move on but if you do your exam at the end of the 8 days it would prob be fine.

Doing it over a long time period allows you to go over the notes andget a through understanding of the stuff rather then jsut passing the exam.

Advertisement