Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tell me the differences about the FFXII US ver. this time

Options
  • 25-09-2006 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭

i m still crying for my US ver.(which is NTSC ver.,if u may say) FFX.....
    no ribbon........
    no dark aeons..........
    my anima/magus sisters/auron's tonado dont hit multiple times......lol
    u can see more details about International Differences here

now...this time.......
    tell me if i should wait about 6 months more for the EU/PAL ver. for better gameplay or just get the US ver.?

p/s:just a reminder: u dont get a low price game on ebay without investigate the differences between those versions......:rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Nobody knows yet because it isn't even out in america. What we do know is that Square Enix is actually going to do a proper PAL conversion this time when it is released in March :rolleyes:

In my opinion the gameplay was better in the PAL version of FFX since the Dark Aeons got in the way of you doing the subquests. NTSC was much better.

Also could you please use proper grammar and punctuation. Translating your post felt like playing a japanese game with a translation FAQ except the FAQ was in Spanish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Nobody knows yet because it isn't even out in america. What we do know is that Square Enix is actually going to do a proper PAL conversion this time when it is released in March :rolleyes:

In my opinion the gameplay was better in the PAL version of FFX since the Dark Aeons got in the way of you doing the subquests. NTSC was much better.

Also could you please use proper grammar and punctuation. Translating your post felt like playing a japanese game with a translation FAQ except the FAQ was in Spanish.

oh,dear~of course i will if i can~
    thats the result of replying too much posts in japanese and chinese forum all these years~:p

sorry about tat.i really want to improve my english though:( tell me wat should i do?

p/s:ohno,i get wat u mean now,sorry,retrogamer,u mean my 'shortcut spelling',right?:p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I have to apologise to you. Feel like a bit of a twat, didn't know you weren't a native English speaker. You should stop the 'shortcut spelling' though. It's not good for improving english and it's very like text message typing which won't get you much respect on forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I have to apologise to you. Feel like a bit of a twat, didn't know you weren't a native English speaker. You should stop the 'shortcut spelling' though. It's not good for improving english and it's very like text message typing which won't get you much respect on forums.

ohno,i m fine~:D actually i m abit happy to hear tat you thought i m a native English speaker.hoho~~:D

just remember tat to tell us whats the differences if you know any news~thanks ya:cool:

Advertisement