Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Docklands

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I'd hazard a guess you'll have to get off the internet and cycle your ass into the council to have a look. I don't think they really put up development plans on the internet unless they're trying to push it to the public.

Speaking of cycling you almost ran me over at the canal about two weeks ago. Next time I'ma cycle after you and cap your ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

grasshopa wrote:
    Speaking of cycling you almost ran me over at the canal about two weeks ago. Next time I'ma cycle after you and cap your ass.
    When I get speed up there's nothing stopping me, whoho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

apparently the initial plans are to lodged at city hall sometime in october.
    i saw that there is a new " alliance of people before profit " group organised to throw a spanner in the works.:eek: well, if there's no profit, who the hell do they expect to build anything.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I had a look at http://www.galwaycity.ie/CityDevelopmentPlan/, nothing yet.

Advertisement