Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Bill - dumb query I know, but...

Options
  • 26-09-2006 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭

Just received my last BT Bill after switching to Perlico (and boy! did they make a difference :eek: - glad I didn't cut off the cold-caller for once...).

Now, BT bills usually have a positive number, e.g. on first page "Your BT bill €123.45". This last one, however, has a negative number, e.g. "Your BT bill €-3.45".

I can't get through to their customer service line for some reason (just rings busy all the time), so am I right in thinking that they actually owe me money? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Steveo1983

did you pay a deposit to bt when you signed up first, it could be a refund if you did.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

No - at least not that I remember.

I switched to BT from Eircom, payments on DD, BT sorted it all at the time (same as Perlico have sorted everything with BT when I recently switched to them).

Don't get me wrong, it's pennies (it's €3.87, actually :rolleyes:) and I'm not complaining or whatnot. It's just for the trivia (and since I've killed BT's DD, to know if I'm going to get a nasty "sollicitor letter" for owing €3.87 :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

they owe you money. phone them and ask for a reimbursement cheque. its your money and they have to give it back, plus the cheque will cost them so thats an extra FU to them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

when i switched from eircon to BT and took the line rental with me eircon charged but refunded after a few weeks. So expect a cheque in the post.. dont spend it all at once though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

'tis grand, just so I know and not misunderstanding things.
    dont spend it all at once though

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Perli-crap

Off-topic personal rant...

Advertisement