Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Priests

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Healing spec was fun up untill this point, but now I'm level 40 and I'm faced with the challenege of grinding for my mount. It's a real pain in the ass. I think I might even respec shadow untill I've enough cash for my mount then respec back. Either way, playing a priest in a group is a shit load of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

You'll probably need the healing spec for end - game raiding..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The thoughts of PvPing with a holy-spec priest... /cry

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

If they have a lot of +spell damage then they're godly. Smite which is the very first spell a priest gets is ****ing deadly.....

Bastards.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

aww dont be hating us god boys...we only do what we were chosen to do :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Actually I love you lot. Killing a priest anywhere is possibly the most satisfying thing in WoW.

Personally if I was mostly PvP orientated, which im not, id go for shadow spec.

Especially since in the expansion shadow spec will be able to cast low ranking healing spells in shadow form

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Priest?! roll a druid ffs. :)

Ah, Druids the moan bags of the centuries. I could never find them appealing in anyway tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Deaddude wrote:
    Ah, Druids the moan bags of the centuries. I could never find them appealing in anyway tbh :)
    . . just wait until tbc :)

• Advertisement

Yes, apparently they have new pwning abilities etc, but:

Priests still own all :D

Advertisement