Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus times

Options
  • 26-09-2006 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi all,

it's been so long since I have had to get the bus to the dart that I have no clue what times they leave in the morning. Is there anyone that gets them and would be able to let me know ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

7.30 7.45 8.05 i think... (the ones i know)
    should be in your management pack

• Registered Users Posts: 18 FINN1

Bus Times leaving Charlesland prior to those above are 6.50am and 7.15am but I think there are a couple that leave even earlier than that....there is a timetable on the bus that should put you in the picture once you start getting it again!!!

and bear in mind that he tends to leave early sometimes as well...
    i've seen the 8.05 bus leaving at 8 etc etc...
    good ol "ivan drives the buskie"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 JKB

Thanks guys.

So really as long as I am out of the house at 7:30 I should make the 7:54 dart. We only have a timetable from when it started, nearly two years ago, the management company hasn't sent any updates since then... easier to check with regular users ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

when oh when will normal bus service be available in Charlesland for all of us mere mortals who don't do the nine to five thing?? Anyone heard anything recently?

• Advertisement

as far as i know there won't be...
    there's a bus stop down at the roundabout which i think the 84 or the 84x goes past every now and again.
    dublin bus won't do a proper service because it can't compete with theshuttle bus because its free basically (well you know what i mean)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Joliegood

dubgirl wrote:
    when oh when will normal bus service be available in Charlesland for all of us mere mortals who don't do the nine to five thing?? Anyone heard anything recently?
    I was mailing Dublin Bus for ages about this and kept getting false promises of 'service will start next month' etc, etc. The fobbing off was unreal. I heard in the summer from a town councillor that DB had been granted approval for setting up a service but I woudn't hold my breath. It's a disgrace that a development the size of this size has no regular bus service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

Well Joliegood - I'll mail them now myself maybe if we get enough requests in they might pay a bit more attention..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

JKB wrote:
    Thanks guys.

So really as long as I am out of the house at 7:30 I should make the 7:54 dart.

the bus for the 0754 train leaves at 0730 from down by the Crescent (used to be 0735, not sure why they moved the time back) So you'd want to be leaving your gaff at 0725. Next one is at 0750 to meet the 0805 Dart.

Bus Train
    0650 0712
    0715 0730
    0730 0754
    0750 0805
    0805 0830 (nice long wait at the station for this one).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Johnc72

Noticed there's another bus that picks up at 7.40. Never noticed it before but it beats waiting at the station for 20 minutes watching the Diesel take forever to come into the station

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 JKB

Thanks again all, 7:25 it is, gives me a whole half an hour more in bed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭superdudeman007

Go to www.cie.ie and look for the times

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Go to www.cie.ie and look for the times

It's a privately run shuttle bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I noticed that there was a bus timed at 8.13 on the newsletter that was sent out in the court the other day. Is this right?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

last few irrelevant posts moved to sys > recycle bin. continue there if you must.

Eoin

Advertisement