Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not sure what sort on an issue this is???

Options
  • 26-09-2006 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, when replying to the below post, for whatever reason it came up that i was logged in as "UserRuse" instead of myself? I simply logged out and back in but i just thought i would highlight the issue for ya?

Also i have no idea what sort of problem this is as i know sweet f-all about this type of thing, so move to an more approriate sticky if required.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=52109356&posted=1#post52109356
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Dragan wrote:
    Hey guys, when replying to the below post, for whatever reason it came up that i was logged in as "UserRuse" instead of myself? I simply logged out and back in but i just thought i would highlight the issue for ya?

Also i have no idea what sort of problem this is as i know sweet f-all about this type of thing, so move to an more approriate sticky if required.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=52109356&posted=1#post52109356

If you are logging in from work / college / somewhere with a shared internet connection, it could be a case of the proxy server getting the requests confused or something like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Were you logged in properly as him/her? Probably not, it only said so.

That happened to me before with people working in the same place.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I've had this happen a few times where I've been "logged in" as various other users, and some have been "logged in" as me. Usually, it just says it, but if you try to post etc, you just have to log in again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Yeah, that makes sense. I work in a pretty big place and quite a few people here seem to use boards.ie!!!

Cheers guys. :)

Advertisement