Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Vehicle match services - PUSHY SALES PEOPLE

Options
  • 26-09-2006 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

HI,

Currently I am trying to sell my car on CBG and I keep getting nuisance calls from really pushy sales people from a company in London called Vehicle Match Services. You wouldn’t believe the cheek of these leeches. They are telling me they guarantee my car will be sold within 7 days and asking me could I do a viewing today. Personally I feel it’s a scam and I am not entertaining them.

They say they have buyers local to me but when you go on their website you can not search for cars in Ireland. A guy called me yesterday and when I told him NO he asked me why. I told him I felt it was a scam and gave my reasons to which he started shouting down the phone saying well why did you let me say everything at the start. I just hung up while he was mid conversation. Unbelievable!

Has anyone had any dealings with them? I know they are not the only English company doing this, I have had other calls I just didn’t have the presence of mind to get more details from them I wouldn’t mind reporting them but to who???

Any advice appreciated

Mick

Comments

Advertisement