Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great MMORPG Blog article

Options
  • 26-09-2006 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

I spent 4 months wandering in Azeroth (WOW) before quitting because it took up too much time. Although I no longer play MMORPGS I have become fascinated by the whole MMORPG phenomenon and I follow a number of MMORPG blogs. I have to admit I find stories of MMORPG addiction very interesting - its kind of car crash web browsing. I came across this fabulous post on the addiction website eqdailygrind http://eqdailygrind.blogspot.com/2006/05/following-post-is-not-anonymous-at.html. Its about a documentary maker who set out to make a documentary about MMORPGs and ended up sucked in to WOW. He seems quite balanced - he talks about his addiction but he also recognises many good features of MMORPGs. It sounds like his documentary could be good - I hope we get a chance to see it.

Advertisement