Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topspurs Editorial

Options
  • 26-09-2006 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Good read as usual! Some people won't like it but I think the more mature, ok older posters ;) will enjoy it! http://www.topspurs.com/jmdview.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Great peice, heart on the sleeve stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Great peice, heart on the sleeve stuff.

As always with Jim whether you agree with him or not he always calls it as he see's it !

Do you know Pat Healy ?? I went down to Cork In July to see him, and a few other Spurs men (Frank & Anthony etc..), Jim was there too.

Can't remember the name of the pub we were in but the owner is a big Spurs fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Do you know Pat Healy ?? I went down to Cork In July to see him, and a few other Spurs men (Frank & Anthony etc..), Jim was there too.

Can't remember the name of the pub we were in but the owner is a big Spurs fan.

Yeah I know alright;) . Big guy looks a bit like Martin Jol in the same way as you look a bit like a young Telly Savales :D

Pub was the Spailpin Fanac !

yiddo wrote:
    Yeah I know alright;) . Big guy looks a bit like Martin Jol in the same way as you look a bit like a young Telly Savales :D

Pub was the Spailpin Fanac !

The mystery is sloved, small world isn't it ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement