Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XDA EXEC to Blackberry

• 26-09-2006 11:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭

XDA EXEC to Blackberry

Hi Guys

I got an XDA Exec from the UK set on the O2 network. Its now unlocked and I want to use it as a blackberry on Vodafone.

I have a Vodafone blackberry but how do I make the XDA work as a blackberry?

Any help, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

defib wrote:
    XDA EXEC to Blackberry

Hi Guys

I got an XDA Exec from the UK set on the O2 network. Its now unlocked and I want to use it as a blackberry on Vodafone.

I have a Vodafone blackberry but how do I make the XDA work as a blackberry?

Any help, thanks :)

Use software for VPA IV

http://support.vodafone.de/index_l3_2z.html#vpaiv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭defib

skearon wrote:

Hi Thanks for that, all in german.

I went to the download pag, do I download durect to the XDA or to the desktop first and then transfer?

defib wrote:
    Hi Thanks for that, all in german.

I went to the download pag, do I download durect to the XDA or to the desktop first and then transfer?

Download BB Connect software to you PC, and then run .exe, it will install via activesync

Haven't tried it myself but it is supposed to work, also software appears to be in English

OK that didn't work:mad:

I download the file, but it was a file type that the xda could use?

Any other help PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

was .cab file?if so just transfer to the xda and open via file explorer and should install.

• Advertisement

defib wrote:
    OK that didn't work:mad:

I download the file, but it was a file type that the xda could use?

Any other help PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have activesync installed and setup?

skearon wrote:
    Do you have activesync installed and setup?

Yes I have the version that came with the XDA

defib wrote:
    Yes I have the version that came with the XDA

Connect the XDA to your PC, confirm Activesync see its, and then just run the .exe you downloaded, this will install the software on the XDA

Advertisement