Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundoran Nightlife

Options
  • 26-09-2006 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi,

Heading up to Mullaghmore at the weekend but may go up to Bundoran to a nightclub on either Friday or Saturday night. Can anyone fill me in on club names, admission price, music policy etc. Also how far of a drive is it from Mullaghmore to Bundoran??

Thanks
    Lou

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

It's been a long time since I was out in Bundoran. All I can help you with is the drive is less than ten minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

Its off season now anyway, but the nitelife in Bundoran is over rated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

keep it to Saturday night. Pop into The chasin Bull, The bridge Bar, The Astoria Wharf or the Kicking Donkey for a few pints first then about 12 or 12.30 head to Jumpin Jacks under the Holyrood hotel.. Strict age policy. Good Atmosphere. reasonable priced drink.. excellent new smoking area . Admission €5.00 Finishes up around 3am.. Mix of music from 70's 80's to present. Can get crowded. Dont drink and drive. taxi from Mullaghmore to Bundoran around €20. have fun !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Sin scéal eile

irish1967 wrote:
    Jumpin Jacks under the Holyrood hotel.. Strict age policy.

Wow - Holyrood/Strict age policy...

Things sur have changed since I was there last...

*rembembers the days of being 15 and getting totally wasted in the Holyrood*:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

ah that was back in the 'yuk yuks' days !! The reason jacks is packed every saturday now by locals and visitors is that you can go there without fear of bumping into a giggling load or drunk load of teenagers falling all over the place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement