Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Building Site Dublin Road Athlone

Options
  • 26-09-2006 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows who the contractors are for the new construction area on the Dublin Road in Athlone Near chadwicks hardware store is. There supposed to be building apartments and a hotel as far as i know.

Also who might i call to find out this info, An Auctioneer, The Council etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

dvdfan wrote:
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows who the contractors are for the new construction area on the Dublin Road in Athlone Near chadwicks hardware store is. There supposed to be building apartments and a hotel as far as i know.

Also who might i call to find out this info, An Auctioneer, The Council etc
    Did you look near the site for a notice/advert. They usually have them. You could ask one of the staff there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

They havent actually started work yet so i dont think there are any signs yet but ill have a look

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Is that to the left after chadwicks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Yeah, have the chambers of commerce looking into it but if youve any idea let me know.

Advertisement