Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS .22 Sound moderator

Options
  • 26-09-2006 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Sound moderator is made by deben for .22 rimfire rifles. Easily disassembly for field cleaning. Reason for sale is i bought it for my .22wmr but have since upgraded for a better more suitable moderator.

Asking price is €30

I'm wont be able to take pictures of it until the weekend but it is in near perfect condition has got very little use and is clean with no faults.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭jeffshc1

Pardon my ignorance but just what is a sound moderator.
    I’m seriously doubting I can import one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

jeffshc1 wrote:
    Pardon my ignorance but just what is a sound moderator.
    I’m seriously doubting I can import one.
    Politically (and technically!) Correct term for 'silencer', AKA 'supressor'.
    A Class 3 item for you guys in the U.S., if I'm not mistaken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭jeffshc1

That’s what I thought.
    Interesting, if I bought one here in the states it would be at least $300.00 for the moderator plus a $200.00 tax stamp (illegal without that).
    Oh yeah don’t forget the paper work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Yeah ive heard that its hard to get them in the states its not a problem at all in ireland or the uk to get them especially for rimfires.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Depends also in what State you live in,wether they allow possesion of suppressors and full auto.But in all honesty it isnt a big a job as made out to be.Just the Feds take ages to process the paperwork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

bump

...still for slale will post pictures on friday

-=EDIT=-

Picture as promised

DSC00076Small.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jesterclown

sorry, thanks, i only created a boards account with the hope of buying this :o still dont really know how to use boards but if anyone has a nice old or new moderator which fits the standard 1/2" thread that they would like to sell me dirt cheap please do get in touch :rolleyes: thanks! :)

did not realize it was from 2006 til 5min ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Advertisement