Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Cards

• 26-09-2006 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

what the beesting is going on with the student cards? I mean it's the third week in and we still haven't got them! Is it only the computing department that's getting sh1t on by the man, or is it like this all around?

I went up to the office yesterday to ask about the cards and the bitch there told me off, and said she would put a message on the notice board when they are in. I mean wtf!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Well, the computer department is completely screwed up this year so far, I didn't even get my account fixed up until the 2nd week. I've heard absolutely nothing about student cards either, just a general rumour that they'd be in last week. Which turned out to be just that - a rumour. *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I hope my message on the notice board does something. It reads "where are our student cards" in massive red marker

Ha ha, I saw that! Well done you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Now that we have them (i can finally get 10% off Virgin - woot!) I wonder what's the point? They are the exact same as last year's ones only the year number was changed. Same picture and everything... hopeless.gif

because if we have last years ones we can't get 10% off virgin

• Advertisement

Come on now people, don't forget about the Subway discount ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Galvasean wrote:
    Same picture and everything...

It'll be that same picture for the remainder of your time in DKIT.

Which was a sickner for me because I was majorly hungover for my first year photo and had it for the subsequent 3 years. Awful stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭MDTyKe

Still haven't got ours here yet either!

I got mine yesterday at last. It took a lot of nagging but I got it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Marts wrote:
    because if we have last years ones we can't get 10% off virgin
    They don't actually check the dates at Virgin. Loads of people I know just used last years one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Why bother with Virgin when you can probably buy CDs or DVDs etc far cheaper online :)

Woo hoo, just got it. Good thing too because I'd lost last year's one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,727 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

ROFL
    I still haven't registered officially yet.
    Which of course means not new student card.
    *sigh*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 drivealive

Still havent got mine and some in my class got them last week,and today those that got given them last week where given exact copies of them today???

Advertisement