Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cords

• 26-09-2006 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

I have been looking for a pair of cords for ages & there does not appear to be any in the shops. I had a Levis pair a few years ago but they don't seem to make them anymore. The only cords I can find are brown - don't have anything that goes with brown. Want some that are fairly smart so that i can wear them to work. Any ideas?
    I used to get some in the 2nd hand shops in temple bar but I am a bit past the whole 2nd hand thing so only want new ones.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Busterpuss

try dorothy perkins. i have seen them in there before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Last I saw, Tommy Hilfiger had some slim brown and beige cords out. Try BT/BT2 for them and the Tommy Hilfiger stores obviously.
    Tribe in Stephens Green do Road cords too, which I personally like but since you want to wear them to work they may be too loose.
    Ralph Lauren/Polo Sport should have some out, again BT2/BT/House of Fraser.

Haven't really gotten to have a look around the stores lately but last I saw there were some available.

Advertisement