Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

supporters club for A1 team ireland

• 26-09-2006 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi lads,

A1 Gp, the world cup of motorsport as it is known as you know has an irish team participating.it is run by Mark Gallagher who most of you will know had a long involvement in JordanF1 over the years. After many years of cajoling and pure downright persistance over having a supporters club for fans based in Ireland (originally for Jordan), i am happy to let you know that Mark has finally relented and is giving his full support to an official supporters club for Team Ireland. For my sins i have been nominated as the contact person and as such am currently getting some things together and looking for people who are interested. The basic premise of the club is that membership will be FREE and we hope to re ignite some of the old Jordan feeling and support for A1 team Ireland that existed when fans felt close to the team. If any of you are interested ( or if you know anyone who is) please drop me an email at

a1clubireland@gmail.com

and i will keep you updated on how things are going. We aim to send out a monthly email newsletter keeping people up to date with whats happening, behind the scenes info, loads more stuff etc and have lots of spot prizes and signed memorbilia etc to give away over the months.

Any ideas, and contributions will be welcome. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

regards

luke fleming

Advertisement