Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teacher interests

• 26-09-2006 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey all

wonder if you could help me, I am in a new business linked with the education sector, we have a new website, I wont say what for fear of being banned for advertising.

I am looking to link our site to others that would assist teachers or sites they would have an interest in, I have some for primary schools its really secondary schools that I am looking for.

SO if any of ye know any sites, products or services that would interest or assist secondary teachers in or out of the classroom id be really interested in finding out so that I can try link them up

Thanks for any help you offer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I am not sure I follow you.

When you say link them up, do you want to put links from your site to theirs or vice versa?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Personally, teachers are into the same things other human beings are.

Anyway, the sites we'd use for secondary resources are very different depending on our subjects
    There's scoilnet.ie skool.ie for general stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭tickledpinkfair

I just want to have information for the teachers accessing the site, so websites that would assist them in their classes and also some sites that might have offers especially for teachers

basically i just want the site to have as much information as possible to assist teachers inside and out of the classroom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

How about linking them to this very forum :)

Some good resources here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Im not sure about linking to a forum within boards but there are lots of sites that people use. Many include lesson plans and ideas for teachers, such as scoilnet.ie and ncca.ie etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭tickledpinkfair

hey guys thanks for that i hav those all one also looking into examsupport, if you come across any other site thats useful or sells useful products / services to the education community let me know k

thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

usual sites include
    skool.ie
    teachnet.ie
    scoilnet.ie
    ncte.ie

hope this helps, as a business teacher i would be interested in seeing your link or site, if you dont want to post it here pm me the details

Advertisement