Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watch "Veronica Mars - Season 3 Premiere" for FREE HERE!!

• 26-09-2006 3:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Yowsa! (yes, i did say "Yowsa!"... big whoop, wanna fight about it? :D)

Been a while since MSN has been in on anything this groundbreaking. It's not airing on US TV til next week... but may i present the premiere of Veronica Mars - Season 3 available to watch free and streaming - completely legit! *

[URL=rtsp://a1986.v87251.c8725.g.vc.akamaistream.net/7/1986/8725/v0001/msnent.download.akamai.com/8725/DBA90618/published/Video/Misc/High/VeronicaMars_WelcomeWagon.wmv]Click here for a direct link to the streaming creamy centred goodness![/URL]

Oh.. and to use the link above. Open your VLC / Media Player Classic / Windows Media Player (grumble!) and paste in the address.

* if you don't believe me.. go here (in IE, it won't work in Firefox or any other browser as far as I know) and search for Veronica Mars and tada!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Yay for Basquilole but boooooo for telling me when I'm at work and can't watch.

What's the quality like?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'm at work too so don't know... feck it, i'm quitting!.....

.... ** sitting unemployed in my house **

Yeah, it's not actually bad! :D

EDIT: Had to use Windows Media Player so couldn't get a screenshot but quality is watchable. And not shi*ty streaming like RealPlayer.. my advice, open the link. Keep it open in the background, check your e-mail and stuff and then play it - get a good bit of it buffered first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

God I loved you there for a minute but it won't play. It is not available in my country ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

pokerwidow wrote:
    God I loved you there for a minute but it won't play. It is not available in my country ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    I watched it fine just a moment ago to sample quality... did you copy the shortcut from the big link and paste it into Windows Media Player?

PS - Roni is looking hawwwwtt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

Thank you thank you thank you :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Good to have it back!

Very godo episode as well. Back to the good old Veronica Mars,snappy and funny writing. Some new cast members as well.

But how crap are the new opening credits??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

i watched it last night, great stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

decent episode. thought some the acting was odd... piz wasnt that good at the start but he got better.
    did not like the new credits. whats with the bitch rock version?!
    otherwise good solid premier.
    here's hoping for 22 episodes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tv400

how can u paste the shortcut into windows media player?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

how can u paste the shortcut into windows media player?

Open Windows Media Player (assuming you have an up-to-date version), click "File->Open Url..." and a box will open. Copy the link above and paste it in. It should open and play.
    did not like the new credits. whats with the bitch rock version?!

I think they're trying to make it seem less high school and more adult. God knows they need all the new viewers they can get. I don't like the new credits (and I'm pissed that Wallace and Weevil got demoted and Mac is in behind all the newbies), but it might get viewers who'd be put off by something that looks like "a kids show", and literally anything that keeps this show alive gets my vote.
    Very godo episode as well. Back to the good old Veronica Mars,snappy and funny writing. Some new cast members as well.

Mostly good. I like the new people, and I love Mac. Dick feels very shoe-horned in - I got why they needed him last season, but now? I'd rather have seen Lamb and Weevil back this episode instead of him. And holy ****!
    Kendall's dead?! And off-screen, which seems odd. I liked her, but I think they did the right thing; her character was pretty much finished.

Anyone know if MSN are going to screen all of season 3 like this? 'Cause that'd be just peachy.

• Advertisement

shay_562 wrote:
    Anyone know if MSN are going to screen all of season 3 like this? 'Cause that'd be just peachy.
    Doubt it.. apparently, the CW are gonna show a couple of their premieres like this. Only watched up as far as the credits as i wasn't really in the VM mood last night.

But those new credits are indeed dreadful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

It doesn't seem to be working anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Its a good episode but can anyone tell me if there lookiing for more ratings why put it on the web when people will watch it there and then not watch it on TV.
    Its a-shaping-up-for-this-season episode really not that much happened but it all looks good, new characters not annoying and so forth. But wheres Weevil (my favourite character).

Also flaw in plan watching the epi last week means have to wait almost 2 weeks to see the next one:(

The episode was good.. not amazing by any means, but decent!
    What's good:

- Dick's back and better than ever.. easily my favourite character
    - Mac's a regular.. easily my second favourite character
    - Piz (seems like quite a interesting new addition)
    - The senility bit cracked me up.. if just for Enrico Colantoni's face during the "i think so.. i don't remember!" line
    - "Frak" - not a BSG fan but i'd say they loved that!

What's bad:

- The new theme song and titles... christ, kill them already!
    - Piz (yes, he's in good too but his constant pining towards Veronica could really piss me off)
    - Eurgh.. do we need the Veronica - Logan romance again?!
    - It's too obvious Dick is innocent..!

Yep.. we've to wait over a week for the next one.. but looking forward to the next one!
    kevmy wrote:
    But wheres Weevil (my favourite character).
    Herc from AintItCoolNews.com said Weevil doesn't appear in the first 3 episodes anyways. Apparently, he's been given a very limited role this season. Which could be expected seeing as he's clearly not at Hearst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Disappointed with the Weevil thing. I know he's not at college but I presumed that he would hire Veronica to help defend him in his upcoming case.
    I agree about Dick.
    I suppose we'll get used to the new credits but I do hate the remix version of the theme.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Nice one Basquille. I haven't looked at a single VM thread so i could catch up and lo and behold you give something my cuz's cannot!!

Vey good episode, seen the ending coming a mile aweh tbh.

I want a Mac and Veronica sandwitch!
    I hope to god Kendals dead, silly, annoying bitch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 stopgo

just to let ye know - RTE are starting to show VM again - 5pm RTE1 Oct 7th..said it was because of feedback from fans!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

will it be only 1 ep a week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

Didn't see the online screening, but hopefully get the premiere from my cousins later on. :) Saw the new credit on youtube, they are woegus! But I am glad to see that Mac and Lamb are regulars now, they are two of my favourite characters. Less of Logan would be nice though.......if only! :rolleyes:

i looked on the sky giude[it goes adead one week] and it appears to be just 1 an week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

All right episode, a bit predicatble.
    I'm more interested in the Keith thing atm. I wish they hadn't made Dick look guilty when he obviously isn't. It is obviously one of those things that is aimed at new viewers. I wish we were getting a full season mystery though, instead of three mini ones. It's not the same knowing this will all be sorted in 7 weeks.

Did anyone else notice the new character played by the same actor who played a recurring character last year?

iguana wrote:
    Did anyone else notice the new character played by the same actor who played a recurring character last year?
    Yep, Lucky The Janitor making a re-appearance!

stop spoiling it..i cant get it as ive no bb.........

stop spoiling it..i cant get it as ive no bb.........
    Then stop browsing a thread entitled "Watch "Veronica Mars - Season 3 Premiere" for FREE HERE!!"!

:rolleyes:

Advertisement